Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Millionaires?
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

BOTE_
381 posts

Stereolab Millionaires?

I know it's about the love of the craft but come on. I'd hate to think one of my favorite bands is still eating Ramen noodles.

Apr 24, 2012, 21:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Stereolab Millionaires?

Are you seriously asking us what the net worth is of Tim and Seaya? How the hell would we know?

Apr 24, 2012, 21:29

BOTE_
381 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Are you seriously asking us what the net worth is of Tim and Seaya? How the hell would we know?

Asking, yes. 100% serious, no. You're not their financial adviser? jk For amusement or curiosity.

I remember the article where Laetitia talked about online hurting the industry. Plus, they've never been that huge. So one wonders.

Apr 24, 2012, 23:11

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

They probably blew the $ they made in the 90's thinking the flow was going to last forever. Now they must go dumpster-diving for food and eat from the $1 menu at McD's.

Apr 24, 2012, 23:27

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

It's funny that you read and understand bote's idiotic, juvenile gibberish. Kudos on giving him the only appropriate response, though.

Apr 25, 2012, 00:49

chinzylu
102 posts

I need a massage.

Apr 25, 2012, 05:05

hito
hito
1745 posts

Glad you are back to contribute nothing positive to the forum. From what I can see your latest is a pointlessly negative parody of a blue milk thread and an attack on BOTE. Are you done burying the latest child, Mr Gacy and decided to head back to the forum to spew out your self loathing in the form of attacks on others?

Apr 25, 2012, 13:42

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

hito wrote:
Glad you are back to contribute nothing positive to the forum. From what I can see your latest is a pointlessly negative parody of a blue milk thread and an attack on BOTE. Are you done burying the latest child, Mr Gacy and decided to head back to the forum to spew out your self loathing in the form of attacks on others?

Is this your idea of spreading positivity?

[It's a rhetorical question, hito, no need to respond.]

Apr 25, 2012, 19:55

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

chinzylu wrote:
I need a massage.

omg, me too lol

Apr 26, 2012, 00:47

MrModular
MrModular
28 posts

They're so broke they can't afford to make another record.

Apr 26, 2012, 02:26

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index