Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
kind regards?
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

kind regards?

seems Joe has buggered off, eh?

Oct 14, 2011, 15:10

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: kind regards?

78_sluss_s wrote:
seems Joe has buggered off, eh?

God still loves you though 78. If you are missing him, you could always consider the resurrection of old threads, but I think you have enough kind regards to last you until his second coming - no?

Oct 14, 2011, 17:32

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

i'm gutted.

Oct 14, 2011, 19:51

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

Bunker wrote:
i'm gutted.

Nobody cares what you think, asshole.

Oct 14, 2011, 20:26

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

I never knew what you hated so much about Joe. I like him.

Oct 14, 2011, 20:29

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

GaryB2 wrote:

Me too, I thought he was a nice friendly chap :)

Oct 14, 2011, 20:30

vodka5
266 posts

is he dead?

Oct 14, 2011, 20:33

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:

Me too, I thought he was a nice friendly chap :)

He was! Is!

Come back Joe.

Oct 14, 2011, 20:50

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

78_sluss_s wrote:
Bunker wrote:
i'm gutted.

Nobody cares what you think, asshole.

now, now. you know what you need? you need a dose of some good ol' j.c. in your life. it'll open your eyes, my friend, and keep you from those slanderous comments of yours. all the best and kind regards.

Oct 14, 2011, 23:09

hito
hito
1745 posts

I think it is a real shame the way new people get driven away from this forum. In my brief time here, there has been a pretty sustained attack by existing members against:
me
velvet water
icepulse
lereostab
Now each of these people has had differences with others so it is not all one way traffic but I think we need to think about the way people are treated if we want this forum to survive. We are losing are getting less from long standing members so new people need to be treated with less disdain. If not, we could end up like a bowls club that has chased all the young people away and now lays derelict because everyone is dead or dying.
I certainly welcome contributions from people I disagree with and wouldn't want anyone who has a coherent opinion to quit. I think we need to cut the personal attacks and stick to what people are saying. Sure, if people add 20 new threads or 20 incoherent posts to a thread, they are a problem. But 1 person posting 1 post that you disagree with shouldn't be an issue.
So give Joe a go (of course, he may just be on holidays).

Oct 16, 2011, 20:22

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index