Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
How would you describe your musical taste?
61 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: How would you describe your musical taste?

No I've not heard the Orb/Gilmour one yet, I never really liked the Orb much even in their nineties heyday, I was more in to Orbital at the time, although I did like Okie Dokie on Kompakt.
I've got a problem with Pink Floyd related stuff (it's the lyrics I don't like lyrics much) I only like Atom Heart Mother (their masterpiece for me) and Meddle.
Love some Eno, especially "Thursday Afternoon" and just about everything Mr Budd has done, I've got 19 cds by him.
I've only got the Celer albums on Blackest Rainbow so can't rate the label beyond those, a label I highly rate is Home Normal at the moment, they release some gorgeous music in an electronic minimal ambient glitch and field recording kind of style, 2 cds in particular I would recommend are "Spectra of Air" by Taishi Kamiya, and "Unstable Equilibrium" by Isnaj Dui, both are very lovely indeed.
If you are interested in Celer's lighter side there is a lovely little 3 inch cd on the Taalem label called "All At Once Is What Eternity Is" which is not so dark, thanks Dara and (you know what's coming next) kind regards, Joe.

Sep 16, 2011, 02:41

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: