Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who should we vote in as moderators for the forum??
43 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Re: Who should we vote in as moderators for the forum??

lereostab wrote:
How about Hito and Wracket? then they could ban all the rest of us because we just aren't intelligent enough to be in their presence, then they could really talk about the things that matter, by themselves, Lereostab.

Wait a minute, I thought your name was "Joe". And then you go signing that "Lereostab", not "Joe". You need to be consistent in the signing off of your posts, man. Otherwise there's no conceivable way we can know whose post we are reading, is there?

OK, snarkiness aside, I would like to thank you and the Academy for the nomination, but though it may be as futile as John Le Carre asking that his name be withdrawn from consideration for the Booker Prize, I too would like to respectfully decline the role as god-emper...er, moderator of this forum. (I've simply already got too many irons in the fire, what with my work monitoring the content of 2smart4u.org and BellBivDevoe4evah.gov .)

May 10, 2011, 06:37

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: