Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who should we vote in as moderators for the forum??
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Who should we vote in as moderators for the forum??

How about Hito and Wracket? then they could ban all the rest of us because we just aren't intelligent enough to be in their presence, then they could really talk about the things that matter, by themselves, Lereostab.

May 10, 2011, 00:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Who should we vote in as moderators for the forum??

You would be better with me as a moderator.

The only rule would be "Be nice to each others".

Those who break this rule would be warned once, then banned forever at the second offense.

Beauty in simplicity.

Only a few users here would be threatened by this rule. They are (in alphabetical order):

-Cheeso and aliases

(end of list).

May 10, 2011, 00:40

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Yep, be nice to each other says it all really, you've got my vote for moderator (should the need arise) You mentioned Cheeso and alias, do you mean that there is just one aggressive forum member posing as many??? I'm interested, kind regards Joe.

May 10, 2011, 00:48

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

What we could do, instead of engaging in arguments or ignoring completely, let's start replying to the offensive ones with a simple "YOU ARE BANNED" every time they are rude or aggressive.

May 10, 2011, 01:00

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I think that's a great idea, lets do it.

May 10, 2011, 01:29

JS
JS
489 posts

lereostab wrote:
Yep, be nice to each other says it all really, you've got my vote for moderator (should the need arise) You mentioned Cheeso and alias, do you mean that there is just one aggressive forum member posing as many??? I'm interested, kind regards Joe.

Others have been aggressive jerks here (me included), but in the vast majority of cases, things turn ugly only after a cheese attack.

May 10, 2011, 01:56

hito
hito
1745 posts

Why attack me? Because I don't like you funking up my thread with an inane conversation with sluss? Forgive me if I wanted to have a sensible thread amid the dross that has been posted by sluss. You can chat all you like in the threads started by you or him.

It is a sad world indeed when someone can criticise people for wanting an intelligent conversation.

May 10, 2011, 06:16

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

hito wrote:
It is a sad world indeed when someone can criticise people for wanting an intelligent conversation.

YOU ARE BANNED.

May 10, 2011, 06:23

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

lereostab wrote:
How about Hito and Wracket? then they could ban all the rest of us because we just aren't intelligent enough to be in their presence, then they could really talk about the things that matter, by themselves, Lereostab.

Wait a minute, I thought your name was "Joe". And then you go signing that "Lereostab", not "Joe". You need to be consistent in the signing off of your posts, man. Otherwise there's no conceivable way we can know whose post we are reading, is there?

OK, snarkiness aside, I would like to thank you and the Academy for the nomination, but though it may be as futile as John Le Carre asking that his name be withdrawn from consideration for the Booker Prize, I too would like to respectfully decline the role as god-emper...er, moderator of this forum. (I've simply already got too many irons in the fire, what with my work monitoring the content of 2smart4u.org and BellBivDevoe4evah.gov .)

May 10, 2011, 06:37

BigButtAndASmile
BigButtAndASmile
2 posts

Think you're tough cause you banned me? Your brutal repression has ruined the BBD forum!

May 10, 2011, 07:18

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index